Noah’s Ark — Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah’s Ark.
I received this in my inbox today and thought it was so delightful that I would pass it on. I don’t know whom to credit as the author, but these are wise words of wisdom we could all use.
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat!
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, someone may
ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics;
just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage.
The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float awhile.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs;
the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God,
there’s always a rainbow waiting.