Change is in the air – the leaves are starting to glow, the weather is a bit cooler and football season is in full gear. But there are other reasons I’m enjoying the beautiful fall season God has given us.
1. a trip to Jackson’s Orchard to get crisp Gala apples and a pie pumpkin
2. soccer games with our grandsons
3. pleasant morning walks with my dog, Dodger
4. delicious paleo pumpkin pancakes
5. leaving the windows open to catch the cool breeze
6. the nourishment of a pumpkin smoothie this morning
7. spending the day learning at Creative Live
8. starting fall projects and gifts for Christmas
9. more time to paint
10. Fall Bible studies
I hope you are finding ways to enjoy the blessings of the season. God is good!